Thursday 7 February 2019

100th day of school

To celebrate the 100th day of school we went to the hall and threw a ball to our partner 100 times.  




We completed a circuit where we did 10 exercises 10 times, totalling 100! 



We also got into groups and planned and created dances that had to have ten dance moves because 10×10=100:

                                                                                                                                          


We also wrote a piece which began with when I am 100 years old...
Here's Alana Gordon's example:

When I am 100 years old I will have a wrinkly face and will have grey hair. I think I will be as wealthy as I am now. When I am one hundred I think I will live in a bungalow because I will be too tired to be able to go up and down the stairs. I think I will love going to bingo, doing crosswords and reading. I think I will have most of the same friends but I think I will meet some new ones at bingo. When I am one hundred I will already have travelled the world. I also think I will have retired from being an actor. When I am as old as one hundred I think I will talk to my family for hours.

Throughout the day we also practiced mindfulness by sitting in silence for 100 seconds and listening to what was happening around us and playing games such as making as many smaller words as possible from the wordS ONE HUNDRED.




No comments:

Post a Comment